PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the day i met my baby sister aisyah humaira

it was the beginning of january.she came into this world on 4th january.right 4days before my birthday.weighing about 2.4kg  my beautiful aisyah humaira and great niece.
she is my sister's first child. beautiful isn't she.?:)

 ehem.what are you starring at humaira?marah kat auntie ye.:P

 she's wearing teeshirt from me.thank you humaira.u look pretty as like your auntie.:P

 look at her eyes.beautiful eyes from Allah.subahanallah.:)


she's going to sleep.
with the new baby, i pray comes loads and loads of joy and smiles to you kaklong.this new angel shall shine up your life insyaAllah.:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...